Research interests: Hopf algebras and Hopf monoids; Combinatorics of graphs, permutation patterns, posets and polytopes; Root systems and Coxeter groups.
My research proposal as of 31th of January, 2019.
NEWS: I'm also one of the organisers of the Permutation Patterns workshop and Permutation patterns 2019, Zurich.
|Institut für Mathematik|
|Winterthurerstrasse 190||+41 44 635 60 57/8|
Publications and Research
Here is my ArXiv page
Papers submited for publication
- The kernel of chromatic quasisymmetric functions on graphs and nestohedra, 30th International Conference on Formal Power Series and Algebraic Combinatorics - pdf version and arxiv webpage.
Preprints in preparation
- Pattern Hopf algebras, pdf draft version.
Talks and Seminares
- Flips in triangulations, Class seminar in "Geometry: Combinatorics and Algorithms", ETH Zürich, (May, 2015) - slides.
- Non-repetitive sequences in paths and graphs, Mittagseminar, ETH Zürich, (May, 2015) - slides.
- Quandle Structures On Knots, Diagonal School, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, (February, 2014) - slides.
You can also find me on the following events:
- FPSAC'19, University of Ljubljana - Ljubljana Slovenia, July 2019 link.
- Summer School on Geometric and Algebraic Combinatorics, Paris France, June 2019 - link.
- Permutation Patterns 2019, University of Zurich - Zurich Switzerland, June 2019 - link.
- Permutation Patterns Pre-Conference Workshop, University of Zurich - Zurich Switzerland, June 2019 - link.
- 82nd SLC, Coimbra - Curia Portugal, April 2019 - link.
- Einstein workshop on Algebraic Combinatorics, FU Berlin - Berlin Germany, November 2018 - link.
- 81st SLC - KrattentalerFest, Strobl Austria, September 2018 - link.
- 4th AEC summer school, Hagenberg Austria, August 2018 - link.
- FPSAC'18, Dartmouth univeristy - Hanover NH USA, July 2018 - link.
- 8th Combinatorics Day, Faculdade de Ciencias da Unversidade do Porto - Porto Portgual, June 2018 - link.
- 80th SLC, Lyon 1 - Lyon France, March 2018 - link.
- 79th SLC, Bertinoro Italy, September 2017 - link.
- FPSAC'17, Queen Mary university - London UK, July 2017 - link.
- 78th SLC - Thibon Fest, Muhlhouse France, March 2017 - link.
- 3rd AEC summer school, Hagenberg Austria, August 2016 - link.
Assistant at courses in Universitat of Zürich
Assistant in probability II in 2019 fall semester - Vanelntin Féray - Course webpage
Assistant in stochastics in 2018 fall semester - Christoph Luchsinger - Course webpage
Assistant in linear algebra I in 2018 fall semester - Alberto Cattaneo - Course webpage
Assistant in Hopf algebras in 2018 spring semester - Benedict Stufler - Course webpage
Assistant in probability II in 2017 fall semester - Valentin Féray - Course webpage
Assistant in linear algebra II in 2017 spring semester - Andrew Kresch - Course webpage
Assistant in foundations of mathematics in 2016 fall semester - Mathilde Bouvel - Course webpage
Assistant at courses in ETH Zürich
Assistant in Analysis II in 2016 spring semester Course webpage
Assistant in MMP I in 2015 fall semester - Course webpage
You can download my CV here, as of the 30th of January, 2019.
UZH, University of Zürich, Switzerland
Doctoral studies in mathematics - Degree (PhD) in Pure Mathematics
September 2016 - currently
ETH Zürich, Federal University of Zürich, Switzerland
Masters of Science in Mathematics - Degree (MSc) in Pure Mathematics
September 2014 - June 2016
Instituto Superior Técnico, University of Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal.
Degree (BSc) in Applied Mathematics and Computation
September 2011 - August 2014
|Technical languages||General purpose languages||Markup languages|
|Mother tongue||Proficient - C1||Intermediate - B1||Beginner - A2||Beginner - A1|
|Exercises on Hopf algebras|
|Exercise 1 - link||Solutions 1 - link|
|Exercise 2 - link||Solutions 2 - link|
|Exercise 3 - link||Solutions 3 - link|
|Exercise 4 - link||Solutions 4 - link|
|Exercise 5 - link||Solutions 5 - link|
|Exercise 6 - link||Solutions 6 - link|
|Exercise 7 - link||Solutions 7 - link|
|Exercise 8 - link||Solutions 8 - link|
|Reports and projects|
|A report on Quandules, an algebraic structure related to knots.||PDF(EN)|
|A report on one of the proofs from the book, Gale Shapeley algorithm and Dinitz conjecture.||PDF(EN), PDF(PT)|
|My master thesis in the chromatic symmetric function of random graphs.||PDF(EN)|
|A report done on the chromatic symmetric function and Stanley's conjecture.||PDF(EN)|