University of Zurich
8057 Zurich, Switzerland
jonathan.lorand (...at) math.uzh.ch
My PhD adviser is Alberto Cattaneo.
My research interests at the moment are in using concepts and ideas from symplectic/Poisson geometry
in a linear-algebraic and category-theoretic setting to study both pure-mathematical
questions as well as applications to the sciences.
These are articles that I’ve (co-)written:
* (Co)isotropic pairs in Poisson and presymplectic vector spaces (joint with Alan Weinstein)
* Decomposition of (co)isotropic relations (joint with Alan Weinstein)
I’ve given a couple of talks.
I am a participant in the Adjoint School in applied category theory.
I am a co-organizer of the Zurich Graduate Colloquium.
* Seminar: Avanced Topics in Linear Algebra (Coordinator, Spring 2018)
* Functional Analysis (Assistant, Fall 2017)
* Stochastik fuer Naturwissenschaften (Assistant, Spring 2017)
* Analysis III (Assistant, Fall 2016)
* Analysis II (Assistant, Spring 2016)
* Analysis I (Assistant, Fall 2015)