STA260 Practical Introduction to the Statistical Computing Environment R, Fall Semester 2013
- When? Sept 9 - Sept 13 from 09:00 to 12:00
- Where? Computer room Y27-H52 at Irchel
- What? Course description
and 4-up slides (please bring a printout)
We will have lectures in the morning in the computer room.
In the afternoon, participants are expected to do the exercises on-site or off-site.
We will discuss solutions first thing the following day.
There will be workstations available with the necessary software installed.
You can also bring your own laptop, in this case, please
- install R version 3.0.1 from CRAN
- install the HSAUR2 R add-on
package with all dependencies
- make sure your favorite text editor works fine
- if something goes wrong on Windows or Mac you're on your own, I might be able
to help with Linux.